Thursday, May 14, 2015

New Diet

Well, here we go again. It's NOT actually again, just a continuation.
We (my husband and I) actually started on April 14th. I am just
getting around to posting. We are basically doing Atkins. We've always 
done well with Atkins and it's so improved over the years. I am excited
because so far, it's been really manageable. I haven't been hungry
or tempted to eat "bad" stuff. This pyramid shows 
the way we eat. 



So, here is a recent pic. This was taken four weeks into the diet on 
Mother's Day. (didn't think to take one when I first started)
So, this is after a 10 lb loss) 
Just wanted something for ME to look back at and
see for myself any changes. 

So, there you have it. This is basically just for me.
Just want to have a way to look back and
document what I'm doing. 

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Good for you! You're doing great!

Scott and Kristan said...

Yay! I did something similar to Atkins a few years ago. Really works. Seems like everyone is dieting now and doing something different. ..whatever works. We all have different needs and wants :) Good luck