Monday, October 15, 2012

Hike to Coyote Point

A few of our church folk took a hike on a trail that is just up in the mountains above
our church. It was approximately 9 miles round trip. It was tough in places but definitely
worth it. Once up there, before heading back down the mountain, we prayed, collectively,
for our community. These are troubling times that we live in and if we ever needed to be
a praying people, it surely is now.
 
Here we are...BEFORE our hike began...eager and ready to go!

I am not in this picture but rest assured, I DID make the hike! lol
 
 
And along the way...
 
 
 
Stopping for a little break...
 

 The view was unbelievable
 
 
 My sweet honey and I...he was almost smiling...;)

 
 
And here is a pic of our group at Coyote Point (Peggy's daughter Joy was able
to go with us on the hike and she graciously offered to do a group pic)
 
 
 
And, here is one of me...I may never get to go back up there,
and besides...some might not believe I really made it! lol
(not sure why it is b&w--my honey took it for me)
 
 

The hike was fun...and tiring...but I am so glad that we
were able to go.
 
Lots of busy days ahead...next week our church
is hosting the Wings Bearing Precious Seed yearly conference
so there is much to do to get ready for it.
There is always something going on 'round here!  :)
 


1 comment:

Peggy said...

I loved it! And hope to go again sometime soon!