Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day Banquet 2012

Just thought I'd share some pictures from
our Valentine Banquet at church.
Anytime I can get my family all dressed up
to get a picture made, I am happy.
(They really don't like to do pics)
We had lots of fun games, delicious food,
and a wonderful lesson about LOVE by Bro. Tony Clower.
So much fun...

 My Family

 Me and My Girls
(Emily--my daughter by birth and
Becky--my daughter by heart)

Me and My Forever Valentine

He really didn't want to do the "mushy" picture but
I pleaded and he relented. ( I had to promise to
be good the rest of the night) lol





5 comments:

Lori said...

I love the pictures!

Kristi said...

Beautiful pictures. :)

~Kristi

Becky said...

Awe! So sweet!

Tammy said...

Cute pics!

Tori said...

That's so sweet!!