Friday, May 20, 2011

Faith's Bridal Shower

Our ladies had a bridal shower for Faith this past

Sunday. She got lots of nice gifts. She will be

married later this summer.


Our lovely bride-to-be~ Miss Faith Sparkman


Faith with her pretty cake


Isn't it beautiful? I am sure it was delish too, but since

I am (again) dieting...I skipped the cake and just ate veggies

from the vegetable tray.

I gave a short devotion on

"How I Can Be a Godly, Subjected Helpmeet Who Reverences Her Husband"

Hopefully, my text was shorter than my title. ;)

Faith and her buds












Faith liked this because it "coordinated" with

her outfit! Guess her working at Cato is taking over

her thinking! lol





I told Faith that this KitchenAid mixer would look great

in my kitchen but she didn't fall for it. (She did say

that I could come over to her house to use it) :)



Doesn't she look so cute and "housewife-ee"?





No comments: