Friday, April 8, 2011

Our homeschool group went on an interesting field trip today.

It's called "The Minister's Treehouse". It was totally

FREE...which, of course, is great. But, I just

could NOT believe this place. It was amazing! There is

absolutely no way to describe it. On the inside, there

are so many rooms, even a chapel! And, for my

adventure-seeking daughter, it even had secret passage ways!

Fun, fun, fun!


Notice the branches coming in and out of the windows?

It was built around and using six trees, I believe.

What do you think?


And now, I would like to ask that anyone who

reads my blog, to please...

Pray for a dear family in our church who

very tragically lost a loved one today.

Their hearts are grieving and we feel

so helpless to bring comfort. All we can

do is pray for the "God of all Comfort"

to bring peace, hope, and help in their grief.



3 comments:

Lori said...

Good Morning! I will definitely be praying for this family, it is always so sad to hear about the loss of a loved one. This tree house is extremely neat. The next time we are in Tennessee, we may have to go see it.

Tori said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this family, my prayers are with them.

BTW, that tree house is incredible!! Maybe we'll be close to there sometime this year, the kids would love that.

Tammy said...

That is awesome! If we take a trip to TN I want to see that!
I'm praying for the family you requested. Comforting someone after their loss is very hard. In my experience, it is best to allow them to talk openly if they want to and just do things for them. Don't just ask what you can do because they don't want to ask but would like help sometimes. For me, people have been doing my responsibilities at church while I cared for my mom. Bring food so they don't have to cook or even think about what to make.