Bret and I have been working like crazy this week, trying to
get the middle section of the house done ( or atleast
part, the tiles for the bathroom and laundry room
will be done later)
Anyway, Emily wanted a mural in her playroom
of an ocean scene. I was told by a lady at church
that these murals are hard to install
and she was RIGHT! They are next to
impossible to work with. While you try
to smooth out the wrinkles, it tears very easily.
After we got it up, it did look nice. But, during
the time we were putting it up, I was sure
getting aggravated. Oh well, it's up and Em
has her mural.
This was before the glue dried completely
The playroom before we started the mural
coat of paint and getting the laminate
down. I have been painting doors
and trim for days. They are almost
ready to go in.
That's it for now! I don't have much time
to post~ BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY
DOING ALL THIS WORK! But, there
will be more to come in a few days.