Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Living Room

Finally, new pics of our living room are up.
I don't know why, but for some crazy, nutty reason
this week, I haven't been able to upload any pics.
I had some other pictures I wanted to upload but
I thought if I just did a few it might do better.
We had Bro and Sis Dale Snow and Bro and Sis
Jonathan Snow here helping. Ms Peggy and Becky
did some painting on my new pantry doors while
the men were working on putting up the wainscote (sp?)
Anyway, here is our new living room. All finished except
that it needs the threshold that goes around the tile
in front of the door and the door needs painted on
the inside. It's been a long time getting here but
we are soooooo close to wrapping it up. Just a few
more days work.



Not sure how much we will get done this week. We're having
revival. Bro Andy Wells will be with us Monday through Friday.
And he gets to bring Mrs. Beverly this time. I haven't seen
her in ages. Looking forward to a good time in the Lord.
So, it may be a little while longer before we finish up.
Keep checking in, though. We're almost done!
And....if you live in our area, please come out
and join us for a great revival.
We'd LOVE to have you!



6 comments:

Stephanie said...

your living room looks beautiful! I love it.

Brittany said...

Oh, wow, your living room looks so nice! You can tell that a lot of hard work went into it :) Also, I love your lights - the wall sconces as well as the fixture on your ceiling fan - it really makes the room! Praying that you all have a great revival!

Gail said...

It looks so warm and inviting!

Tammy said...

Thank you, ladies, for all your kind words. I do really love our new living room. We found that we needed the extra lighting, thus the reason for the sconces. ( My honey had lasik surgery a few years ago and he really has trouble in low light situations) We ended up putting some in the dining room too. ***Pics of the dining room are soon coming***

Tammy said...

It looks great! When will you move furniture into it?

Tammy said...

Thank you, Tammy, for your nice comment. We actually HAVE moved the furntiture into the living room. (the pic was taken the day we finished the wainscoting) But, the memory stick on my camera was somehow corrupted and I am going to have to purchase another one before I can get a picture of the living room all arranged. I will get a new one soon, I hope!