Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Woodstove

I am just sooooooo excited! We got our woodstove in
tonight. Bro. Harold came over and helped us
get it in. We went ahead and built a fire
to try it out...although it wasn't VERY cold
this evening. In fact, after a little while we
let it die down because we were getting
quite warm! :) This winter is going to
be a cozy one, I can hardly wait!
We are so grateful to Bro Harold for
coming over and helping install it.


Isn't it so pretty? We still need to get a pretty
wood box and some of those stick thingys for
pokin' at the fire! lol...( I'm not too woodstove
savvy) I'm excited to learn, though...just give
some time...and some COLD days!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

I love it!!

Cheryl said...

We have a stove like this and we love it. I really like the way it looks on the wood floor. So pretty! The rest of the house looks real nice also.

Tammy said...

Fireplaces and wood stoves always make a house cozy.

Trish said...

We had a stove like this in our first home and it was wonderful! I really miss having one now, but after reading your post, I'm going to start praying to get one in our home again. Your blog is so pretty...I found you via Tori :-)
~Trish