Friday, July 30, 2010

A Peek at the Master Bedroom

Ok...here's a little peak at our master bedroom. I originally intended
to paint the room in all the darker olive green, but
my husband encouraged me (strongly advised !;!)
against it. So, I decided to make an accent
wall with the darker green and used a lighter
color on the other three walls. And as much
as I hate to admit it....he was right! After getting
it on the walls, it was MUCH darker than it looked
on the little card thingy...I just hate when that
happens. But, it does look, OH SO PRETTY, with
the accent wall. For a fella who says he doesn't know
much about decorating...he's not so bad! So, with
paint brush in hand...I admitted to my sweet honey
that "he was right". He replied with a very
gracious "I told you so". Silly man! ;)
Anyway...hope you like it...more to come.
Gonna tackle some wallpaper today.




3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think you made the right choice. It looks great!

Brittany said...

It's beautiful! I love the softer green :)

Tammy said...

Looks great!