Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Tribute

Today, I want to take a minute to publicly
thank my Daddy for being the greatest
dad in the world. He taught us from our
earliest days to love the Lord with all our
hearts and that serving Him was the best
and most important thing that we could do.
He taught us by example. I can never remember
getting up on a Sunday morning and wondering if
we were going to church. WE WERE!!
I am grateful that I was raised in a christian
home~not just in word~but TRULY a christian
home. So, thank you, DADDY and MOMMA for
the christian heritage you raised us with.
Mom and Dad both have had much
sickness this year, and faced some difficult
things, but through it all, their testimony
is the same~to trust and honor the Lord with
their lives.
I love you both very much!


And of course, I want to thank the Lord
for my wonderful husband. The years that
we have been together have been
so sweet. We have faced lots of different
kinds of challenges. Lean years, leaner years,
and some years that were not as lean.
We went through infertility
for almost fourteen years
~and in those years, we almost despaired
of the Lord ever
granting our greatest desire-to be
parents~
And in the years since the Lord gave us
Emily, he has proved over and over again
what a wonderful dad he is. He has been
the greatest husband and daddy that
a wife and daughter could ever hope
for. Emily and I love
you with all our hearts honey!

So, to these two dear men in my life, I say...
"I love you both with all my heart!!!"
Happy Father's Day!



5 comments:

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/

陳韋夏陳韋夏益東富益東富 said...

從來愛都不知它的深度,非得等到別離的時候.................................................................

dawsonfelicia張君dawsonfelicia均 said...

喜歡自己的另一層意義是「接納自己」。..................................................