Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Great Deal

My husband had an appointment yesterday
in another town. After his appointment, he
went by a used book store there. Guess what he
found? Several, very nice, Abeka books, and an
8th grade Saxon Algebra 1/2 book.
Using the Abeka catalog which I have,
and the Saxon website, I determined
that had we bought these books
new, they would have cost approximately
$240.00. Instead, we paid $41.00.
Isn't that great? All the books are in
excellent condition, with no writing
in them. All but one, is the most
current editions. We may have to
purchase a few items to complete
the set, but still, this was a great
savings. And, all the books that he found
were for grades above her level now.
Just thought that I would share this
you. It's not often that one stumbles
upon such a deal as this! :)



1 comment:

Tammy said...

Great deal! So glad you found them. I'm praying for your parents.