Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pictures of New Fellowship Hall

Here are a few pictures taken while
we were working late last night.There is
still some details left to do, but this
will give you an idea of where we are.



Our beautiful "corner" fireplace

My honey and Emily doing some grouting

Looking from the kitchen out into the dining area




The "buffet" ~ We were so excited to have a matching

buffet table to eliminate the need for folding tables

to serve the food on


Looking into the building from the entrance

(not the best angle, I was trying to get as much

into the picture as I could)

The fireplace from another angle~isn't it lovely?




5 comments:

Brittany said...

WOW! It's awesome! We would love to have something like that - y'all have done a fantastic job! (I love the chandeliers, and the fireplace!)

Joy said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! It is all soo nice!! I can't wait to see it in person someday.

Susan said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! The Lord has blessed you!

Tori said...

WOW! That looks awesome! and the colors and wonderful. Love that fireplace!

Tammy said...

Wow! It is gorgeous! I look forward to someday having something like that.