Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Snowing

I woke up early...stumbled to the kitchen to make
my coffee, passed the sliding door, glanced out and saw...
SNOW!!!
Okay, so I know it's NOT a big deal to some of you who
live where it snows all the time. But, for some of us, even
a few snowflakes get us EXCITED!!! My daughter, Emily,
was sooooo excited, she could hardly wait to get out in it
and play. And, even though it wasn't much, it was still
very pretty and oh, so much fun, while it lasted!




Emily smiling...because it
finally snowed!

Emily doesn't get much opportunity to use her
sled...didn't work very well, but we tried!


Emily and our teeny snowgirl...she named her Barbie






Emily loves to make SnowAngels!



SnowAngels are even more cool when made
on a snowy trampoline!






Just a few little flakes...but enough to make
my little girl very happy! And what a
beautiful way to start the day!




2 comments:

Tammy said...

How pretty. I like when there is just enough snow to make it pretty or when there is a ton (as long as I don't have to drive in it). Emily looks so happy.

Tori said...

Aww, way to nice. I want snow so bad I think I'm imagining it. Actually this morning there were some flurries with the rain.
Glad she enjoyed it!!