Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Festival of Trees

We took Emily to the Festival of Trees in Knoxville. She had
loads of fun. We have never gone to this before. All the proceeds
from this event go to support East Tennessee Children's Hospital.
It was beautifully done and such a worthy cause. It's nice a have
a specialized hospital so close to home where children can be
treated. Anyway, here's just a few pictures ( not very good
quality, I am afraid, took them on my phone, FORGOT MY
CAMERA!!!)

Emily and her Daddy
She is a "Daddy's Girl"



Getting her face painted


Cute snowman on her face






Decorating a small tree


The finished project





Getting a "princess" manicure






On the carousel






Making a craft







4 comments:

Joy said...

Wow! It looks so fun! I love family days like that! :)

Wendy Ellis said...

This looks wonderful! I am also a pastor's wife and have written a new book you might enjoy reading. Check out www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/hiscalling-mypurpose.html I am new to blogging so I hope this posts well! You can Facebook or Email me anytime!

Tammy said...

Glad you all had a good time. Looks like fun.

Robin said...

looking at these pictures makes me see just how much Emily is growing up