Saturday, November 7, 2009

Unexpected Blessing!

My parents have always loved the Primitive Quartet.
They had recently bought tickets to go see them while
they were singing nearby. As it turns out, the night of
the singing was at the same time that Daddy would be
the hospital from his bladder cancer surgery. My nephew,
who had planned to attend the singing with my parents, decided to see
if they could arrange a visit from a couple of the fellows
who sing with them to come by Daddy's room. My uncle,
who knows the Primitives fairly well, worked out all the
details. Last night, two hours before the singing was to
begin, Daddy got a visit from Bro. Reagan and Bro. Norman.
I cannot tell you how much this meant to my parents.
The look on their faces was priceless. It was such an
encouragement to them. They both spent a few minutes
encouraging them in the Lord, shared some scripture,
and then took the time to pray with them before they
left. I am sure that they had a lot to do before the singing
but, what a blessing it was to my family for these men
to do this. Here is a picture I got on my phone.

Bro. Reagan and Bro. Norman
of the Primitive Quartet visit
Daddy in the hospital.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow! How neat!

Tammy said...

How Awesome! It is so wonderful when someone well known takes the time to be caring to their fans.