Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Love You, Lord

I thank You, Lord, for all You've done,
I don't deserve Your love;
When I was lost You saw my need,
And left Your home above.
I love You, Lord,
I love You, Lord,
because of Calvary;
I love You, Lord,
I love You, Lord,
You're everything to me.
You proved Your love on Calvary,
You bore my sin and shame;
I'll live for You through all my days,
I'll praise Your holy name!
Words and Music by Ron Hamilton
These words sum up my feelings these
days. The Lord has been so good to me.
My heart and soul has, at times, in the
last several weeks, has felt uneasy
and troubled by circumstances.
BUT, in all this, my God has given
strength and encouragment to
trust in Him. Truly, with my all
my heart, I say
"I Love You, Lord"
I am so glad that when I am in
trouble, I have a refuge to run to.
How do those, who do not know
the Lord, make it when they
are facing dark days. May
I live my life, always, in sweet
communion with my Lord, so
that when I am in despair, I am not
hindered by unconfessed sin
and broken fellowship. May I
give Him my heart and life daily.
Again, I say,
"I Love You, Lord"




4 comments:

Peggy said...

I love this song! I love your sweet words! I love you!

Becky said...

How beautiful, Inspiring, and heartfelt!

I too do not know how people make it that don't know our Lord? I have tried living my own way, and ended up miserable. I almost gave up a while back, But God, who is rich in mercy...Eph 2:4. Kept loving me anyway!

I am so thankful that His love never changes, and I have no desire to live any other life, because I have learned that a life without Him is no life at all!!!

Thank you Ms Pallotta for sharing this beautiful post! I love you!

Tammy said...

Great song. Been praying for you and your folks. Keep us updated - some of your readers don't go to your church! What is your dad's prognosis?

Holly G. said...

Hi my name is Holly, and I used to have this song on a cd beautiful little girls singing it the cd said the galloways and all the songs were song by what sounded like a family...but not "The Galloways" that are well known. So I wanted to know if you have any or know of this other Gallaways, and how I can obtain more of their singing. That cd is long gone now and I miss it so much. you can email me at bookwordstorm@yahoo.com thank you so much