Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day Book

Outside my window… It’s a cool and drizzly day.

I am thinking… How I have so much to do around the house today.

I am thankful for… My family and knowing the Love of God.

From the learning rooms… We will begin a new study in Social Studies about when immigrants came to America, about the Statue of Liberty, and the difficulties of becoming an American as an immigrant. I LOVE history, I am hoping to make history come alive for Em so she will LOVE it too! In Math, Emily is learning some Pre-Geometry (which she is really enjoying, especially having spent the last few weeks in long multiplication and long division)

From the kitchen… Going to make a Banana Bread to take to some shut-ins later

I am wearing… denim skirt and t-shirt.

I am creating... Going to try to do some more quilting on the quilt Emily and I did in the Quilting class...getting closer to finishing it.

I am going… To visit some shut-ins later today.

I am reading… My Bible and a Karen Kingsbury book-Take One

I am hoping…To get the homeschooling done alittle early today, soooo much to do.

I am hearing… The whirrr of the ceiling fans and Emily's pencil finishing up Math.

Around the house… Everything needs done today, probably not going to get it all done :/ Oh well...

One of my favorite things… Listening to Emily practice her music lessons

Here are three pictures for thought I am sharing…


Emily recently began taking violin lessons in
addition to piano lessons. Here she is practicing.

Here is a picture of our new fellowship hall. This is
looking into the kitchen area.

This one is looking at the side south wall in the
dining area. We are so excited it. We're getting closer to
finishing it up. Next week, the tile goes in,
then painting, then carpet, YAY! The Lord
has sure been good!



3 comments:

Tammy said...

My your day sounds busy! I have days like that - more often than I'd like! Fellowship hall looks like it will be nice. Picture is a little dark to see good.

Tammy said...

The pictures of the fellowship hall are alittle dark, we still do not have electricity in there yet. Plus, with all these rainy days...there is just not alot of light in there. But soon... :)

Peggy said...

I just love yuns!