Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quilt Class

Emily and I went back to our Quilting class
today and finished the piecing. Today, we
did the inner and outer borders. The
next part we have to do is the actual
quilting itself. I'm alittle nervous about
this part, but kind of excited too! Then,
after the quilting, we go back to
finish the binding. It's turned out
to be quite pretty, I think. It has been
alot of fun. Emily has learned alot. She
is wanting to try another "very simple"
sewing project. We may try it next.


Also, please remember to pray for my mom
whose surgery is scheduled for tomorrow.
She is nervous, as one might expect, but
she is in good spirits. I am planning to
stay with her for a couple of days, then
one of my sisters will be there with them.



1 comment:

Tammy said...

Very pretty! I'll be praying for her recovery.