Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Prayer Request

No pictures today, just a prayer request.
We learned last week that my mother has
been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is
very scared, confused, and emotional right
now. It is really too early to know much, she
has talked to two surgeons, and will need to
make some very difficult decisions in the
next few days. Please just pray that the Lord
will give her HIS peace, the peace that passeth
all understanding, and help her to be calm
enough to make the decisions that she has
to make.

8 comments:

Becky said...

I will be praying for your Mom and for you and your family. I am sure this is a very hard time for all of you. Love you Lots and Big Hugs!!!

Peggy said...

Praying. Trials.....God is always with us. Love you.

Lori said...

I'm praying for you all.

Tammy said...

Oh so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying and I know how scary it can be just hearing the word cancer. Keep your health up so she has someone to lean on when necessary.

Stephanie said...

My heart breaks for you. I know how hard the last year has been for my family. Until it's your mom going through it You can't understand. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love and miss you.

Susan said...

Bless her heart! I will be praying for her.

Chaos Cottage said...

Praying for you. I have seen my mother battle cancer twice and she is still with us.

Pam

Tammy said...

Thank you to all my dear friends who left comments. Our family sure appreciates your prayers during this time. It's a blessing to know that one has friends all over who can touch heaven for you.

Love you All!!