Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just a Note

I just wanted to post an update on my Mom. She is home
from the hospital now, and doing pretty good. Early
indicators look very good that there is no cancer in the
lymph nodes, but we will not know for sure until the
pathology reports come back, in a couple of weeks. She
did have to have a mastectomy. She did very well
after the surgery, with the exception of having some
sickness due to the anesthesia. Her pain was manageable
with the medicine. Now come the diffucult days...making
adjustments. I sure would appreciate your continued
prayers. It was a blessing to me, and to my entire family,
to know that we had people praying. I don't know how
people make it, who do not have the Lord to give them
strength to face difficult times. Or how they make it
without having dear christian friends who care about
them and will bring their needs before the throne of
grace. So, this is where we are now. I will post more
as we know more. In the meantime, dear sweet friends,
THANK YOU for your prayers.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I will be praying! Love Lots!

Tammy said...

Praying for God's peace and for special healing and recovery.

Lori said...

I'm praying.