Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Little Time Away

I haven't posted in a few days. My husband had to preach
in St. Stephens, SC so we decided to leave a couple of days
early and get in a little vacation. We weren't really planning
a getaway this year. So, this would be a little treat for us.
Of course, it wasn't really a vacation for my honey, since he
had to preach, and thus, spent a lot of time studying, praying,
and preparing. But, it was still nice to get away. The first
day, we decided that we would like to go to the ocean and
pick up some seashells. We got up early and drove about
an hour to the coast. Here are a few pictures at Folly Beach.
It was a beautiful beach, with very few people ( which is
unusual for this time of year) Anyway, we enjoyed it very
much. I will be posting a few more pictures later to share
more of our trip.

My honey and I at the beach

Emily and her daddy picking up shells

Emily and I



Emily and I on a little bridge


My sweet Em





2 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks like a beautiful spot. I can hear the ocean just looking at the pictures.

Peggy said...

I love these pictures! It's always good to pull away for awhile and get refreshed. I'm glad you got to go. Love you much!