Thursday, July 9, 2009

More of God's Blessings

Just thought that I would post a few more of God's
blessings. Today, I harvested these squash and
cucumbers from our little garden. It is not a
huge plot, just a little spot. Our tomatoes
haven't done very well, beans are looking
good, have some cabbages and onions
ready. I guess I'll be making pickles
and squash relish this evening. Yummy!
My daughter, Emily, can't stand the
smell of pickles, she usually locks herself
in her room while I am doing it.
You might wanna say a little prayer
for her... :)





4 comments:

Becky said...

you have just been so busy..all this work and still able to help out a friend in need too:) you are just awesome :)

Peggy said...

I just love it! Ain't God good!

Tammy said...

You are busy but will surely enjoy the fruits and vegetables of your labor down the road.

Lori said...

Tammy, I just wanted you to know, that I also try to be careful with what I blog about. I just want to keep encouraging and not discouraging. I'm glad I found your blog.