Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Updated Church Website

Finally! Our new, updated church website is up and
running, thanks to our self proclaimed "computer-geek",
Bro Jonathan Snow. Thank you so much, Bro Jonathan,
for all your hard work in getting it going. It looks
great! I am so excited about it. ( And just for the
record, Bro Jonathan LIKES to be known as a
computer-geek ~ He's funny like that) But he has
been a tremendous blessing to our church. We just
love his family. The Lord has truly blessed us this
year by sending this family (the entire family) to us.
What a blessing they have been!

If you have a moment, take a look at the new website.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks great!

Jonathan said...

Yep, I'm a geek. :) I've got some more work to do to the site to tweak it a little bit, and I still want to replace the header image (The one of the interior of the church building) to make it look better.

My biggest project to get going on it is to have audio sermons on the site. Hopefully I'll have something ready by the end of the week so we can get the revival messages on there. :)

Alicia Reagan said...

Looks wonderful!! I need to get ours finished!:(