Friday, February 6, 2009

Finished Object Friday

This chest of drawers was mine when I was a baby.
It has been in my parents home for many years and
my mother gave it to me when I was expecting my
daughter. It has been painted many, many colors
over the years. It has been white ever since Emily
was born. This past week we have been working on
updating Emily's room. She wanted it lime green
and purple. So, I had an idea to paint the chest
purple with lime green. She LOVES it, thinks it
is VIBRANT! It's alittle too bright for my taste
but it is her room. We just finished her room
last night. Don't forget to go over to
www.charitree.blogspot.com
for other finished projects.


8 comments:

Charity said...

Very cute!! My sister would love it too... she loves bright colors. :)

Peggy said...

It's so cute and I love the cheery room!

Brittany said...

It's PERFECT for a young girl's room! You did a great job on it too. So cheerful!

Tori said...

That is way too cool! I love it!
BRAVO!

Tammy said...

Great job! Bright is wonderful for young girls and some older ones too. It looks awesome.

Andrea said...

Looks good! I love those bright colors!

Alicia Reagan said...

Love it!! I still think purple and green are cool. Tell her that when I was in college at Crown, that was the team colors!! So, she is on the right track!:)

Tammy said...

Those colors are so cute together! Perfect for a young girl's room. :o) That's neat that it was your dresser, too.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and for leaving such sweet comments! God bless your family's work in TN.