Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Breaking Ground at FBC

In honor of Youth month at FBC, we had the
singing group Breaking Ground. This group
consists of four young preachers and one
very godly young lady. All of these
young men can preach the Word like you can
hardly believe. The oldest of the group is
only twenty-five. They are all filled with
the Spirit, live godly lives, and such a
joy to have. We love Sis Kelsey, Bro Jonathan's
wife also. She is an outstanding example of
a christian young lady, and I am glad to
have my daughter look up to her. It was
a GREAT day. At the bottom of the pictures,
there is a video of them singing. I hope
that is a blessing to you. Later in the
week, I will post some more videos of a
couple of our own young people playing
piano.




video

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great singing! They remind me of my brother. He's 26, plays the guitar, sings, and preaches. He pastors a church in SC.

Looks like your young people are doing a great job this month!

Tori said...

What a wonderful time. Looks like a great time.

Looks like you have a wonderful group of people to work with, what a blessing.