Friday, January 30, 2009

Finished Object Friday

I have never tried this but I have wanted to, so here
goes a try. I hope it works.

This is a completed project that I did for a lady in our
town. She needed a special gift for a lady in one of her
clubs whose son recently passed away. She brought
the beautiful vase to me and requested that I make
a candle for her. ( She has previously bought one of
my candles) I have never made one with a container
this large, but I told her that I would make at no charge
to her since it was to be a memorial gift. The lighting
in the picture is not great but the candle did turn
out lovely. I made it in a neutral color and used a
vanilla scent that will hopefully compliment any
color scheme.

Now go over to www.charitree.blogspot.com for
other great finished projects.



4 comments:

Tammy said...

Well now that candle will last a long time! It looks pretty. Will the lady actually use it or is it just for decoration?

Charity said...

Beautiful candle! It does look large... how tall is the vase?

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Wow, that's really nice.

Alicia Reagan said...

Beautiful!