Monday, January 5, 2009

Checking In

Just a short post this morning to check in.
First, Happy (?) Birthday to my sister, Holly.
I hope you have a great day, Sis!
Secondly, we are off to a slow start getting
back to homeschooling. Emily is alittle draggy
and I have to say that I can't blame her. I think
we are all feeling it somewhat. Hopefully,
tomorrow will be better.
Thirdly, I am back on my Weight Watchers
as of today. No, I am not going to the meetings,
just counting my points. I never do as well when
I don't attend the meetings, but now is not a
good time for the extra expense. So, I am posting
on my blog so I will be accountable to try harder.
Lastly, I went and did an application for Roane
State this morning. I had planned a couple of
years ago to go back to school, but then we
began homeschooling and my plans went on
the back burner. Well, we now have a campus
here in our town, so I decided to just take one
class each semester ( so as not to take on too
much) It's alittle late for registration but I hope
to get it all worked out. That's all for now.

6 comments:

Peggy said...

What a gal! I'm sure you will accomplish all you set out to do.
Love ya

Tammy said...

Good to have another lady on board with some classes! What will you be studying? We will keep each other in prayer to get through them!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Hooray for Weight Watchers! I also started counting points today.
Good for you on registering at RSCC. You'll be able to handle a class a semester, no problem...I have total faith in you.

Sorry I messed up on my comment above...spelling error.

Tammy said...

Thanks for the nice comments, ladies. I hope every thing goes well, I've been out of school a long time. I hope my brain can remember how to study. :)

Alicia Reagan said...

Wow! you go!!:) I hope it all goes well for you! I am not doing Weight Watchers but I have been trying to eat healthier for awhile now. I have lost weight but not tons. I need to lose a lot more!!