Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I was tagged on Facebook. It sounded fun so I tried it. Wow!
It was sure hard to think of that many things about me. I
hope it doesn't bore you too much!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)


1~I will have been married 25 years this July
2~I am a born again, conservative christian that loves the Lord with all my heart
3~When I was growing up, all I wanted to be when I grew up was a wife and mother (which I accomplished) :)
4~Summer is my favorite season
5~Purple is my favorite color but I rarely wear it
6~I love homeschooling our daughter
7~I love being a pastor's wife
8~I used to play a bass guitar and sing in a family singing group
9~I love to cook-but I really love to bake
10~I make delicious smelling homemade candles to sell
11~My favorite restaurant is Taco Bell--but almost never get to go because the rest of my family hate it
12~I hate mushrooms
13~I hate seafood--and I have TRIED it all!
14~I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!! They are the best!!
15~I play piano by ear--but I am taking lessons to improve my sight reading
16~I love yard sales, thrift stores, and junk stores--One man's trash, anothers teasure....
17~I LOVE to read--if I had a maid, I'd do nothing else =)
18~I am a part time college student
19~I was married fourteen years before we had our daughter by in vitro
20~My favorite book (besides the Bible) is Pride and Predjudice, by Jane Austen
21~My favorite movie is Facing the Giants
22~As hard as I try to keep my house straightened up, it's usually messy :(
23~I love chinese food...Generel Tso's and vegetable lo mein is my favorite...yummy!
24~I love chocolate---I try not to eat it much---too fattening!
25~I love blogging--doing my own, or reading others

1 comment:

Tammy said...

We have quite a bit in common! I hate seafood too. Even the smell of it! So does my daughter but Bob and my son love it! I will eat crab rangoon with lots of sweet and sour and only if the chunks are very small!