Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Pictures of Emily at Home

Each year when I do my Christmas cards, I put in a picture
of Emily. Emily has been wanting to get her hair cut for some
time and donate it to the "Locks of Love". So, on the
15th of December, she will be getting her hair cut "chin-length".
I'll admit...Mom is alittle apprensive, but Emily is looking forward
to it. Her hair is long, very fine, and it tangles easily, so truly it will
be more practical. Also, I am hoping that with the change
she will be able to do more with it herself. As of now, I am
still helping her with shampooing and styling. It's just alot
for a nine year old to deal with. I took her to Sears to
get a nice "professional" looking picture, but as it turns out,
the better poses didn't actually show the length of her
hair.( which is kind of what I wanted--to show the length before
we cut it) I always take pictures of her at home anyway, so here
she is on Sunday morning before church. I haven't decided
which picture I like best. What do you think?















7 comments:

Rachel said...

I like the first one the best. :)

~~Rachel
www.nothinggold.net

Peggy said...

My pick is #4, but you're right it's hard to choose-they're all really good.
Peggy

Becky said...

I like #3 the best! She looks so pretty:)
Becky

Joy said...

I like the first one too. She's so pretty. Has she had glasses a long time? They're very cute!

Tammy said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies. I still am not sure which picture I like best, I am thinking either 1,3, or 4. How shall I decide? Emily has worn glasses since she was six years old, but she hasn't had to wear them all the time. When she got her new glasses a couple of weeks ago, the eye doctor told us that her prescription had actually improved some, but that she now needs to wear them more often (when she is schooling, watching tv, on the computer, etc) which is pretty much her entire day. She doesn't mind them, so that's a blessing atleast.

What's new with JennyJu? said...

I like the first one too!

Alicia Reagan said...

All of them are pretty! What a beautiful girl. I don't know how you are going to choose!