Saturday, November 15, 2008

Homemade Candles


I have spent most of the morning making candles. I thought that I had made more

than enough to get through the holiday festivals, but last Saturday, at the

Wartburg Holiday Festival, I sold ALOT of candles. I totally depleted my

mulberry, blueberry cobbler, cappuccino, cinnamon bun, and wash day.

( These are my biggest selling scents) Anyway, I spent the morning

making some more since I will have two holiday festivals to do next week.

This is the best time of year for candle sales. I do attend some spring

festivals, but fall and christmas is by far my best season. If anyone would

be interested in purchasing candles for gift giving, etc. , just leave a comment

and I will be glad to email you the information.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Ms Pallotta, I am interested in getting some candles from you for Christmas. Thanks, Becky

Alicia Reagan said...

Awe....you have hidden talents!!:)
I love candles and always want more! I constantly burn them. I love my home smelling yummy. What is your favorite scent and how much do you sell them for? I am sure that I am interested!:)
Love ya!

Tammy said...

Thanks Becky and Alicia for your comments. Becky, I will bring you a brochure to church on Wednesday so you can see what I have in stock. Alicia, I tried to find a way to email you, but couldn't find a way. You can email me at
tammypallotta@yahoo.com
and I can tell you anything you want to know. I love candles too, this was one of the reasons I began making them. The other reason is that I was looking to get a small business started that Emily could take over as she gets older. ( You know, so she won't have to work at McDonald's) :)
Anyway, I do enjoy making them, trying new scents all the time, and getting to meet people when we go the the Festivals. I'll look forward to hearing from you. I hope you are feeling well.
~Tammy

April said...

Ms Pallotta, I was interested in your candles, but I was wondering what the price range is on them. Thanks, April