Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (and Little Guys, too!)

My daughter had some friends come over today for
a while to play. They always have so much fun playing
"dress-up". The two little girls are very special because
we had been praying for Emily a friend. She has lots of
friends at church, but she didn't have any that were her
age. So, we began praying for a friend. Instead, the Lord
sent her two!! Actually, they are children of a missionary
family on deputation, who attend our church when they do
not have other meetings to attend. They are not with us all
the time, so this makes their time together all the more
special. They are a wonderful missionary family heading
for Romania. If you'd like to know more about them, feel
free to email me. Doesn't it look like they had a great time? Sarah, Emily, Hannah, and Cowboy Nathan














2 comments:

Peggy said...

The girls look lovely! And I'm sure "little cowboy" had as much fun as the girls.
Peggy

Tammy said...

How cute! I always enjoy watching little kids play. I like watching their minds work. I'm sorry it took so long to get over and check out your blog! How rude of me! Here you are reading mind and I don't even bother to check yours out. I'm truly sorry. Sometimes my mind doesn't keep up with "right".
Tammy from MO