Monday, October 20, 2008

Company After Church

We had a missionary at church last night. Bro Jeff and Sis Jan Krontz, missionaries to Bulgaria. They have three children, but they weren't with them last night. They have been in Bulgaria for seven years, this was their first furlough. What a tremendous presentation they had! In fact, our church took them on immediately for support. We enjoyed having them so much. After church, I had some refreshments at my house. We invited the missionaries, and a few people from church. Nothing fancy, just bbq sandwiches, and chili and hotdogs. This is one of the parts of being a pastors wife, that I LOVE. I really love having people in my home. ( Now I will admit that with being a homeschooling mom, my house is not always in tip-top condition, but I try) Somehow, I can't seem to get everything done. We sure enjoyed fellowshipping with Bro and Sis Krontz.
Bro. Mark and Sis. Jan Krontz
Missionaries to Bulgaria
Macedonia World Baptist Missions

5 comments:

Peggy said...

So sorry we missed it all! Dale's Mom went with us and they talked to some other Snows until 9:00. But it was all great.
Love yuns,
Peggy

Tammy said...

Sis Peggy
We missed you at church and missed having you here too, but we sure understand. I hope the baptismal service for your grandson went well. We prayed for your family.
We love ya'll too!
God Bless

Holly R said...

Hi Lesa,
It looks like so much fun. Good food and good friends. Lesa, about your house being in tip top condition. I know that the things in your cabinets are so organized that they're in alphabetical order:) Your Sis.

Alicia Reagan said...

What fun times! I would love to have an Old Timers Day sometime. It looks like it would be a lot of fun for everyone. I would love to come to your church sometime and meet you! Thank you for all of your sweet notes and prayers!

Tammy said...

It's great to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. I am still praying for you, and your upcoming return trip home. The Old Timer's Day was truly alot of fun. Everyone enjoyed very much. I think it would be great if we could meet sometime. Maybe if you get a chance to come back to visit your family?